Friday, April 27, 2007

He Is Risen!

He Is Risen Indeed!
Happy Easter Everybody!

Here we are after church.

An Easter morning snuggle for Daddy.

Over to the Glenn's to visit.

Miss Sidnee helped me play the piano for the first time.
Here I am turning the page to her music (that's what she did).

We headed back to Mimi & Papa's for some brunch.
I read a book afterwards.

Then Daddy took some pictures of Mommy & me.


Then we headed to the clubhouse to see Mimi & Papa.
Mimi took me out for a walk in the grass on the first tee.


In the evening, we went up to the house
and I got my first Easter basket.
There were lots of eggs with fun treats inside...
teddy grahams, fishies, animal cookies, etc...

I even got some 'floss' in my basket.
Then dentist will be proud of my dental care!

An egg...what do ya know?

And that was Easter 2007 for the Canada Courthouse.
A blessed one for sure.
Thank you Jesus for what you have done for us.
Thank you for living and giving us LIFE!


No comments: